Saturday 28 November 2009

Sponging off the State

Don't you just hate people that sponge off the state?

Who don't need to do a day's work because of our taxes...
Who spend our money on things they don't need...
Who have no intention of getting out of their state dependance...
Who produce generation after generation of people who do the same...
Whose kids get drunk...
Whose elders have careless racist attitudes...
Who swan around like they own the place...
Who expect to be respected yet do not offer the same respect to others...
Who live charmed, lazy lives...

So who is with me...? Down with the Royal Family!

dg

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Very badly judged, dg.

At least talking about the senior Royals, I'm not sure I know of many people who are harder working, with several hundred engagements a year, always showing interest in whoever and whatever they're doing. And most at retirement age, or significantly beyond.

Most of the Queen's wealth is only hers whilst she is Monarch - she is not hugely wealthy in her own right. Prince Charles takes very little state income for his efforts, largely relying on income from his business.

I could go on ...

David Gate said...

Well i could cope with being "not hugely wealthy" in my own right if I spent almost everyday of my life in five star luxury waited on hand and foot at huge expense to the tax payer...

...my problem is not particularly with the royals (many of them do work hard) but more with those who would pour unimaginable amounts of scorn on those who are on benefits or are unemployed (especially if they are migrants) yet at the same time will defend the royal family to the death. Not logical, or fair, in my book... that was the point I was making...

David Gate said...

and RE: Prince Charles...

He relies on the fortune he makes from being a Prince and all the benefits that brings with his own businesses... whilst also taking money from the state... other wise known as benefit fraud.