Friday 16 April 2010

Recaps and Other Blog Posts

So you are thinking to yourself "David you have gotten mighty lazy regarding this blog recently". And you would be right. Kind of.

You know I like LOST yeah?

Well for the remaining duration of LOST I have been writing blog posts (or mini dissertations) for each episode... these recaps have taken up much of the time I'd usually write for this blog.... there are only 5 more episodes left (after tonight) so bigger blogging will return after then... i have some good posts brewing... but the end of the best TV show ever (FACT) only comes around once so I am enjoying that...

For those of you who want to read about LOST - it's links to George Whitfield and Doestoevsky then you can read my recaps here.... (where people in the comments tend to slam my sloppiness and grammar - it keeps me humble)

No comments: