Wednesday 14 May 2008

A New Blog

Well...... here it is a new blog name. A new look.

Daily Health Scare has vanished off the face of the planet after Emilie accidently deleted my google account and apparently no amount of pleading/begging/bribing e-mails will cause Blogger Support or Google Accounts Help to actually respond - this is my only option............

Fortunately I directed all my posts to my Facebook account, so I have about a years worth of posts there - everything else has slipped into the abyss. Which is probably good for me, cause when I'm collecting my Dove Award and doing a Worship Tour next year there will be no proof of my mountainous hypocrisy.

Onward and upward......


dg

4 comments:

ian irwin smyth said...

Nice new blog, nice new you...

Chris Fox said...

Glad you are still alive... foxy

David Gate said...

thanks boys

Andy said...

"...cause when I'm collecting my Dove Award and doing a Worship Tour next year there will be no proof of my mountainous hypocrisy."

ROFL