Wednesday 9 July 2008

Bones

"Bones" has been added to my myspace page....

We've been doing this one loads (ie. too much).... the chords are below and at some point i'll stick a pdf up of the sheet music.....  

...the artwork came in today and looks sweet.... can't wait for you all to have a look at it....

A
I treasure Your voice
F#m
I cherish Your name
E
All I desire
D
Is Your presence again

D
There's no strength in these bones, so Lord come fill me
F#m
I can't do it alone, so Lord be near me
D
For Your kingdom come, Lord work through me
E
And be glorified

D
Not for here, but for there, with the lost and the lonely
F#m
Not for here, but for there, with the broken and the hungry
D
Not for here, but for there, with the lost and the lonely
E
Not for here, but for there


David Gate (c) 2008 Trinity Publishing

3 comments:

Andy said...

Ahhh, been waiting for this since i first heard it.

Great song....

Well written....

Inspired....

Encouraging....

*disclaimer: all of the above in the clear context of seeing your work as non commerical/ go-against-the-flow/ low key/ alternative/ non bigging up yourself kinda way*

David Gate said...

thankyou.... glad you like it

Styx of Rock said...

In my opinion you can not do Bones too much. For what it's worth, it has helped me a lot recently, so thank you.