Saturday 30 August 2008

Worship Hero

Many may have seen the 'Worship Team Hero' - joke group on facebook - a humourous take on the 'Guitar Hero' games....

...well the real thing is coming out soon!


"We are REALLY excited about Guitar Praise. My kids have begged me to get them Guitar Hero and I just couldn't bare the thought of some of the lyrics they would be embedding into their minds. Guitar Praise has music that they are familiar with and love already, as well as lyrics that they can memorize and think on that are full of truth! I am pre-buying and putting this back for Christmas, but I don't know if I can wait that long to give it to them!!! I have never been more excited and felt so good about a gift purchase for my kids!!! Thank you for making it easier for parents to say 'no' to wordly games by offering a great alternative!!!"

I couldn't make this stuff up.

I think the phrase is 'Jesus Wept'

dg

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good good good......