Friday 5 September 2008

Where I Stole It All From

So quite a few people have registered their mild surprise that 'Nothing to Fear' is not as "Rock" or "Indie" as they expected it to be.... which is a good thing. And so people have been eager to know what influenced my writing (ie. where did i nick it all from).... so here are some relevant tunes that are loosely connected to the songs you hear on the record... rather than a boring "this is the book i was reading when God downloaded the song into my brain" type song deconstruction - cause if you don't understand it then tough..... so please peruse at your youtube leisure...

1. Imago Dei 

2. The Way That You Father Me

3. Bones

4. Psalm 23

5. The One I Adore

6. One and Only

7. Hope of Better Days

8. ThankYou

9. One Thing

10. Everywhere I Go

11. Nothing Bigger

12. Pure Like You

and the whole thing was under the spell of this guy!

dg

No comments: