Monday 23 June 2008

One & Only

Well....... The New Album is finished and is off to the printers today so it should be released on the 14th July......

You can hear one of tracks, 'One & Only' on my myspace page: myspace.com/davidgatemusic
and I'll be putting a few more over the next few weeks.....

It's going to be called 'Nothing to Fear' and will be released on Trinity's label...... Produced by my own fair hand, I am more satisfied with this than any other record I've been involved in..... it is not nearly perfect enough (and I still can't sing like Scott Walker) but its my best shot and I can live with that..... 

Track Order:

Imago Dei
The Way That You Father Me
Bones
Psalm 23
The One I Adore
One and Only
Hope of Better Days
Thank You
One Thing
Everywhere I Go
Nothing Bigger
Pure Like You

can't wait for you to hear it.... 

dg

1 comment:

Andy said...

I was asking Neil about a couple of your songs from Hungry last week...the evening that we were treated to a Dave Gate - fest of songs...

Looks like a couple of them are on the new album so I'm looking forward to buying it.